Monday, June 27, 2011

Super Hero Outfits...

My son had to have a Green Lantern outfit ASAP, we saw the movie for Father's Day...his auntie sent him the mask, ring and cuff. I quickly went to Hobby Lobby and purchased a greent-shirt for $1.50 (was on sale yeah me!) I went into my daughters dress up bin and found green and black pants and I got to work. My son loves the outfit.

I found this great and simple Superhero Cape Tutorial at Georgia Leigh Blog. I again went to work so my son could have a Batman and Superman reversible cape. The directions were very easy to understand. The pattern is free on her site but if you would like to purchase the pattern in pdf form you can visit her Etsy Shop. Just click on the link...Etsy Shop



My son loves it, he is more partial to the Bateman side than the Superman side. I guess we need to watch Superman movies for him to appreciate that super hero. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment