Monday, May 2, 2011

Crazy Hair Day at School....


Well, my daughter is so very on top of things, NOT! She waits to the last minute to show me any paperwork from school or I have to go through her backpack to find it. So late last night I was reminded that today was crazy hair day at school. So I was up late researching crazy hair for school. And this is what I came up with. I just wished I had wire instead of pipe cleaners and black gel for her hair, but all and all I am HAPPY! And she is so excited to have a motorcycle on top of her head.


I got the idea because she wanted to wear her biker in training shirt, so why not put a motorcycle on top of her head. LOL :) :)

Look at the big smile! Can't wait for her to come home this afternnon and let me know what the kids and teachers thought of her crazy hair at school.

1 comment:

  1. That is one crazy hairstyle. Trisha would not mind to have it every day. Very sweet!

    Thanks fot the comment about the capes. Incase you buy from her please let her know you found out about her on House on Ashwell lane.

    ReplyDelete